If you wish to return your purchase please notify us by email or telephone and return the item(s) within 14 days of receiving your order: email@example.com – telephone 07858 240114 or 07823 347561. We will offer you a full refund at the cost of the item(s) provided the returned item(s) are in original condition / packaging and posted to us at your own expense supported by a certificate of postage.
None of our Terms and Conditions Affect Your Statutory Rights as a Consumer
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase couldn’t be easier. Just browse our catalogue and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘View Basket’ and you will be asked for the few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
If in the exceptional circumstance that we take your order for an item, but run out of stock prior to your order being dispatched, we will endeavour to email you with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Shipping and Handling
The Website will automatically work out appropriate shipping costs. These costs are not negotiable and apply only to UK Mainland.
Your order will normally be dispatched within three working days from receipt of payment. We dispatch items Monday to Friday and are not able to guarantee a delivery date or time.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity or item, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing by email of the problem within five working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within thirty days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within forty days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective, or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
Save a precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of or in connection with this agreement or any order you place with us and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of goods you purchased. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer either under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
You can shop on The Yorkshire Dales Gardenalia Company website with confidence. We understand the need to provide you with a shopping environment where all the information you input is secure. Security measures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the information received from our online visitors, and to make such information as secure as possible against unauthorised access and use.
All sensitive information is sent from your computer to our secure servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to prevent data being intercepted during transmission.
Features of SSL
- ENCRYPTION: Encryption utilizes mathematical algorithms to transform data so that it can only be read by the intended parties. In the case of SSL, the private and public keys provided as part of the server’s digital certificate play an important role in securing data sent to and from the web browser.
- INTEGRITY: By encrypting data so that only the intended parties can read it, SSL certificates also ensure the integrity of that data. In other words, if nobody else can successfully read the data, the data cannot be modified in transit. Modifying the encrypted data would render it useless, and the intended parties would then know that someone had tried to tamper with the data.
- AUTHENTICATION: One of the primary roles of the CA in issuing a digital certificate is to validate the identity of the organization, or person, requesting the certificate. SSL certificates are tied to an Internet domain name, and by verifying ownership of that name, a CA ensures that users know with whom they are dealing at a basic level. For example, when you connect to our SSL-enabled web site, the certificate identifies us, and you can be sure that you are dealing with Ragdoll Interiors.
- NON-REPUDIATION: Encryption, integrity, and authentication combine to establish non-repudiation, which means that neither party in a secured transaction can legitimately state that their communications came from someone other than themselves. This feature removes the option for one party to repudiate, or “take back,” information that they have communicated online. www.thwate.com